5:30pm-5:50pm Parents of students who attend on M-W
6:00pm-6:20pm T-Th Parents of students who attend on T-Th
6:30pm-7:00pm Live Zoom for anyone who can’t attend at above times. (Zoom links will be sent out on Seesaw prior to 5:30pm)
*Remote teachers will be contacting parents to establish meeting times on this same evening.
Parents Meeting In-person Requirements
- Masks and social distancing are required
- Enter Door 1 (Main Doors)
- Temperature checks and sanitizer at the Door 1
- 1 adult per family and no children may attend in order to maintain social distancing during presentations
- Enter your child’s classroom and please stand behind a desk to ensure social distancing
- If you have multiple children in the SAME school building, you will only need to attend ONE session for that building as presentations are similar.
- Meetings will be 20 minutes long, please adhere to the times given to ensure that teachers have enough time to sanitize and prepare for the next meeting.
- Teachers will be unable to conference with parents individually. The intent of this meeting is to answer questions regarding technology, classroom expectations, work completion and/or learning expectation. If you have specific concerns that need to be addressed about your child, please contact the teacher by phone, email or seesaw.